Sunday, September 16, 2012

101 Week 9

A few goals will be changing. Rather, I've decided on the changes, just not quite on how to implement them yet - whether I'll "reboot" or what. Starting the 101 at the same time we closed on a house was kind of a ridiculous plan. And I  made a few goals that just aren't quite in line with who I am/want to be. So a change is forthcoming. But in the meantime, here's this week's 101:

Weekly Goals:
daily journals
weekly German
weekly blogpost (this one, natch)
weekly diary
morning workout 
DVD workout
walk in park 
- play music 2x 


Monthly Goals:
40% Commute by bike
1 pleasure bike ride
1 week carb free, 1 week dairy free
visit library 2x

Reflections:
I got a new one in: the walk in the park.  That's about it. Other's suffered, but it was a much-needed down week from the past two months of housework, culminating in the housewarming party. And it took me the full week to recover to the point that I resumed housework (getting the recreational areas setup & organized) at a much slower pace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment