- daily journals
- weekly German
- weekly blogpost (Birchbox review time!)
- morning workout (totally counting my morning bike commute for this. Yeah, I'll cheat like that for now)
- walk in a park (hell, we camped in it, too!)
- play music 2x (1x -practiced You Don't Know My Mind. I appreciate that it has easy chords. I need the brain space to concentrate on the rhythms.)
- more reading in Female Chauvinist Pigs
- 40% Commute by bike (1 ride/ week 1 - 20%)
-I'm over the diary thing. I am not a diarist. I love the short little daily journal. Hate sitting down to an unknown quantity of time expecting to fill space with more. It's early in the 101, I may reclaim that goal spot for something else. Carb & Dairy-free weeks are also dangerously close to revision.
-Camping was great. During the trip I realized it had been at least 7 years since I last camped. The weather was perfect, as was our chosen company. Mr. Burly wants to camp more than once a year.
-I enjoyed biking to work...between the wheezing & gasping (I exaggerate. a little). It had been a few months since I rode, and this was my first foray into traffic riding.